Vegan Gluten Free RAMEN
– Noodles (227 gram)
– Marinated Tofu 160 gram
– 2 carrots
– 2 pak choi
– 1 onion
– 5 garlic cloves
– fresh ginger (about an inch)
– 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoon stock powder
– 6 cups water
– 1 tablespoon tamari + 1 teaspoon
– 2 tablespoon miso paste
– 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon dried daikon or other mushroom (optional)
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– spring onion (the green bits)
prepare the broth: boil water, stock powder, chopped yellow onion, garlic, chopped ginger, 1 tablespoon of miso, tamari. Let simmer for about an hour (or shorter if you are in a hurry)
Heat up the oil, soften chopped carrots and pak choi. add tamari and miso paste.
Prepare your noodles.
Sieve the broth but keep the onion garlic mix.
Assemble: Put broth in a bowl, add the noodles. On top place the tofu, glazed vegetables on top. Add a tablespoon of the onion mix and sprinkle over spring onion. Serve.