Celebrate Halloween with these healthy Pumpkin Spice Balls!
Make a big batch of 47 balls of gorgeous goodness, put them in the freezer and take them out and snack through out the season.
They never truly freeze so you can just pop them in your mouth to instantly satisfy any sweet cravings you might have.
They are also filling and provides you with a nourishing nutrient rich hit.
This is all you need.
Add a bit of water if you need to.
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Balls
– 25 majool dates
– 2 cups coconut meal for baking
– 1 + 1/4 tablespoons mixed Pumpkin Spice Mix
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
– a few tablespoons water if you need
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup chopped pumpkin seeds to roll in