I’m prepping my Spicy Autumn Salad that you can find here for lunch (it works as well during spring) but I’m using the above Lime, Ginger and Tahini dressing.
It’s one of my favourite dressings and perfect when you need to jazz up your veg.
It goes with most salads and I sometimes make a double batch and bring with me to work where they have a good salad bar but the dressings are not that healthy.
Lime, Ginger and Tahini Dressing
– 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
– 2 tablespoons tahini
– 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
– 2 tablespoons raw apple vinegar
– 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
– 1/4 cup water
– 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
-1/4 teaspoon crushed chillies