This is another super easy chicken dish from Under Valnotstradet. I love it not just for the taste but because tt’s so easy to remember what to get -only 3 ingredients.: chicken breast, basil and tomatoes. I fry it in a cast iron pan, non-stick is banned in my house. I wrote about it a couple of months back HERE.
This is what you need:
2 Chicken breasts, 270gram small sweet tomatoes, fresh basil, 2 garlic gloves, olive oil, salt, pepper.
* Halve the tomatoes
* Finley slice the garlic
* Cut the basil into strips
* Halve the chicken breasts.
* Fry the chicken in olive oil for a few minutes on both sides, add salt and pepper.
* Fry the garlic next to the chicken for 30 seconds.
* Add the tomatoes, when they go a bit mushy put a lid on for 5 minutes, and they remove lid and fry for another 10 minutes or untill the chicken is cooked.
* Sprinkle the basil on top.