crunch crunch crunch!!!
I love Chinese cabbage, or Chinese leaves or Napa cabbage.
So tasty, crispy, firm and fresh and full of nutrients.
A super-performer among cruciferous veg and with top-notch antioxidant capacity!
I’m also quite in love with the whole miso-sesame oil combo dressing and it goes so well together with the veg in this salad.
My little one eat this with chop-sticks for a Pokemon Go vibe.
(I know not exactly geographically correct but I’ll use any trick to get the boys eat clean veg)
Crunchy Cabbage Salad with Miso Dressing
– 1/2 head of Chinese cabbage
– 1-2 carrots
– 1 cup edamame beans
– 1 1/2 tablespoon sea spaghetti
– 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
– 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 1 tablespoon yellow or white miso
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup
– 1/2 tablespoon tamari
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard