It’s so hard not to eat these raw energy balls in one go!
But I do try to share since they are filled with goodness like chia seeds, sunflower seeds, tahini and plant protein.
They are a godsend when you are longing for something sweet and satisfying and you need it quickly!
No cooking or machinery is needed it literally takes 3 minutes and if you are desperate forget about the fridge part!
Raw Energy Balls
– 4 tablespoons tahini
– 3 tablespoons cashew butter
– 3 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1 tablespoon raw protein (sun warrior vanilla flavoured)
– 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and an extra 2-3 tablespoons to dip the balls in
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds
– 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
– 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
See more videos: Raw Chocolate and Zucchini dessert, Raw Fudge Balls, Mixed berry and Chia dessert..
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/lisagusto
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @lisagusto
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/lisagusto