This porridge is like a big cosy bear-hug!
It’s filling without making you feel bloated or over-full.
The main ingredient is buckwheat – which contrary to it’s name is not related to wheat at all.
It’s actually a fruit seed and it’s cousin is rhubarb.
Buckwheat is high in manganese and magnesium and it’s also high in fibre..
It really works well with fresh organic blueberries on top.
Hope you like it!
Raw Buckwheat Porridge
– 1 cup raw buckwheat soaked in water overnight
– 2/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk
– 1 tablespoon raw coconut sugar
– 3 dates
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– small handful of sunflower seeds or almonds
– optional: blueberries and sunflower seeds on top
See more videos: Raw Swede Spaghetti with Spicy Sage Sauce. Raw Chocolate and Zucchini dessert, Vitamin D-Boosted Marinated Mushroom, Spicy Autumn Salad, Kale Salad, Super detox Salad, Raw Broccoli and Pesto salad,
Cucumber and Avocado Soup, How to ferment Vegetables